Warning: from fabric 2 to version 1 everything changes!
Since 2.0 all commands are execute through invoke while fab manage only the Connection.
(from invoke http://docs.pyinvoke.org/en/latest/api/runners.html)
Main parameters for run:
- hide: [out|err|both|None]
- echo: show what will be execute
- env: inject variables
- replace_env: it will be the only environment
- watchers: automatic replay to stdout!
- respond: write in response of watcher
local: same as run but execute on the local host
Exit codes attributes:
Usage by examples